haha....just let it go man
so, i'm too swell????? i don't get it...haha
haha....just let it go man
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
haha...i'm just being stupid
I know... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Poster of the Year: LpD_BluE (I guess the fact I love you outweighs your love of FSU & UK and also your hatred of Chris Leak *hah*)
Mod of the Year: R0cketer
Fluffer of the Year: Xplayer & 73fan
1st Team
LpD_BluE
knights_67
R0cketer
mega
burton2019
pvfan
NOLA
And I have to add VTgal, Mercury, elp6n, and the rest of the girls on here =)
2nd Team
Mox (the fact he likes the Gators outweighs his love of UNC)
Jack
Xplayer (even though it takes me forever to read your posts and actually understand what you're tryin to say *LOL)
Skeptical
bkbasketball
Shoe
MoonlightGraham
spudsmac
UFGATORS (name says it all)
retired teach
OleTob
LegendatLegion
GC1
GCDevil22
LPDFTBL
Observer77
1st Team:
PoundNDN
Moonlight Graham
NOLA
Shoe
Big AL
MOX
Burton2019
2nd Team:
gcdevil22
a football fan, even though I haven't seen him on here in a while)
Lb_Balla_33
Unchained
elp6n (figured her & Unchained would love to be together)
Knight_67
Forgive me people as there are many others, but my brain somtimes fails me and I can't remember anyone [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Everybody must really hate me then! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
free like OJ all day
you know alot of people said winning this award 4 years in a row couldnt happen but i guess i showed them!!!
ah i like all the regulars, i aint even gonna try to name em cause i know i leave someone out, and i wanna give a big shout out to the mods for doin a great job keepin this mod clean, and gettin all the spam off here.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Its also good to have you back Moonlight.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
1st team
Rocketer
LPDFTBL
Big_AL
PoundNDN
Unchained
Elp6n
2nd team
Shoe
1instripes
VT gal
Dukefan3
Cats78
Dallasfan71(just cause your retarded)lol
phs_basketball
I have a chi-hua-hua-hua and it has no teeth-teeth-teeth.
Bookmarks